Thursday, October 9, 2014

Lots of things going on behind the scenes at Grip Weeds HQ- the final push is on to complete the new album for a Spring release. All will be revealed when the time comes. 2015 is going to be a big year for us- looking forward to seeing you!



Note from Kurt: "In 'mix' mode at the studio these days. It's very different from recording- it takes a different type of focus to totally immerse yourself into the recording and find the best way to make it an exciting listen for someone who's never heard it before. It's a pressure situation but at the same time I look at it as something I'm confident about. The good thing about what I do is I get to wear many hats- some days I'm a musician in the studio, sometimes I perform live, then I'm recording a band, or mixing or mastering music. Other times I'm writing a song or working on lyrics. I consider myself lucky to be able to do what I like to do."

No comments:

Post a Comment